Nordic Nickel is another industrial metals and mining company based in Australia. Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Nordic Nickel has a market capitalization (total value of outstanding shares) of $27.7 million. If you are looking to buy stocks, see the steps below.
How to Buy Nordic Nickel Stock
- Compare stock trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you will need to register with a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial information, such as your ID number and tax file number. Fund your account by bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Look for Nordic Nickel. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: NNL. Research its history to confirm that it is a solid investment for your financial goals.
- Buy now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Nordic Nickel reaches your desired price. Look at the purchase average to spread your risk, making it easier to buy at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide how many to buy. At today’s price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk in the face of market ups and downs.
- Check your investment. Congratulations, you own part of Nordic Nickel. Optimize your portfolio by tracking your stock and company performance with a long-term perspective. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your shares.
Our top pick for
Our top pick for
Our top pick for
Low cost broker
Nordic Nickel Stock Price (ASX:NNL)
Use our chart to track the performance of NNL shares over time.
Nordic Nickel shares at a glance
Last updated information 2022-07-01.
|52 week range||$0.225 – $0.34|
|50-day moving average||$0.2698|
|200 day moving average||$0.2698|
|Target price||N / A|
|P/E ratio||N / A|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N / A|
Compare stock trading platforms
The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Is it a good time to buy Nordic Nickel shares?
The Technical Analysis Gauge below displays real-time ratings for the time frames you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder may disagree and assumes no liability.
Evolution of Nordic Nickel price over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||-4.00%|
|1 month (2022-06-02)||-22.58%|
Nordic Nickel Financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on TTM Assets||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Book value||N / A|
|Market capitalisation||$27.7 million|
TTM: 12 rolling months
Nordic Nickel share dividends
We do not expect Nordic Nickel to pay a dividend in the next 12 months.
Nordic Nickel Overview
Nordic Nickel Limited engages in the discovery, development and supply of nickel sulphides for battery minerals. Its flagship project is the Pulju Project, which includes one granted exploration license (EL), seven EL applications and one exploration reservation land in Finland. The company was previously known as Nordic Nickel Pty Ltd. Nordic Nickel Limited was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Similar actions to Nordic Nickel
Nordic Nickel in the news
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: This information should not be construed as an endorsement of futures, stocks, ETFs, CFDs, options or any specific provider, service or offering. It should not be taken as investment advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. Trading futures, stocks, ETFs and options involves substantial risk of loss and is therefore not suitable for all investors. CFD trading carries a higher risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Consider your own situation and get your own advice before you trade.